February’s topic in The Inspired Teacher Monthly is all about open mindedness in the classroom. What is is, why it’s important, how to plan for it and more! It’s going to be a good one so sign up! If you didn’t know, The Inspired Teacher Monthly is a subscription program for art teachers who want a monthly dose of inspiration, support, ideas, tips and strategies to help them thrive and be successful in the classroom.
You get for each month of your subscription:
- 4-6 Curated lesson plans hand-picked by me that I have done before or plan to use that support the monthly theme
- Weekly check in messages to keep you motivated and on your path
- A recorded talk with the topic of the month with tips and ideas to keep your classroom buzzing
- Monthly lucky draw prize with a brainstorm or PEP TALK coaching session with me
- You can cancel your subscription anytime
** PLUS… my bonus 6 lesson plan eBook Bundle with my best and most popular lesson plans! (value $36)
>> All this for just $10 a month (crazy awesome and crazy affordable!) <<
Click HERE FOR DETAILS and to sign up now . I don’t want you to miss this month’s topic which is a good one!
Catch you inside xx